SIRAT Saving Account of Habib Metro SIRAT is a profit/loss sharing account which has been designed specifically on mudharabah basis. The account holder of saving account is being treated as financer (سرمایہ کار) and the bank works as fund manager (مضارب/منیجر). Habib Metro SIRAT does business of different types in compliance of instructions and guide lines of shariah supervisory board and distributes the gross profit earned on that business among account holders as per pre-agreed ratio/weightage. The loss if any is to be borne by the investors as per their investment ratio. Habib Metro SIRAT cannot be involved in shariah prohibited business.
Sirat Saving Account
- All deposits in PLS saving account shall be invested by the Bank in strict accordance with Shariah compliant principles
- Profit is shared between the PLS depositors and the Bank on the basis of predetermined profit sharing ratio
- Depositors and the Bank will bear the same ratio of their respective investment in the event of loss
- Six Monthly profit/loss payments calculated on daily product basis
- Profit rates are announced on a monthly basis
- Can also be opened in USD currency
First Cheque Book
Up to Rs.1million Free Takaful
How To Apply
To apply or get more information, please visit a HABIBMETRO SIRAT branch/Islamic Banking desk near you or contact us on 111-1 (HABIB)42242 / 0800-(HABIB)42242.