SIRAT PLS Saving Plus account is opened on the basis of “Modarabah”, where the Bank acts as “Modarib” (i.e Manager) and the Depositors are considered as “Rab-ul-Maal” (i.e. Depositor). This account is designed to deliver attractive monthly profit payouts for sole proprietors / partnerships and corporates.
Sirat PLS Saving Plus Account
- Sole Proprietors
- Initial deposit required to open account: Rs 1000/-
- Deposits are invested by the Bank in strict accordance with Shariah compliant principles
- Profit is shared between PLS depositors and the Bank on basis of predetermined profit sharing ratio
- Depositors and the Bank will bear the same ratio of their respective investment in the event of loss
- Monthly profit/loss payments calculated on daily product basis
- Profit rates announced on monthly basis
First Cheque Book
How To Apply
For more information, please visit a HABIBMETRO SIRAT branch/Islamic Banking desk near you or contact us on 111-1 (HABIB)42242.