1. Following is the Cut-off time for presentation of instrument for different types of Outward Clearing along with time for availability of funds in payee’s account:
Timing for processing of different types/sessions of outward clearing
|Clearing Types/Sessions||**Collection of Instruments (T*+0)||Credit in Payee’s Account|
|Same Day||9:30am||T+0 (Before closing of business hours)|
|Overnight||2:00pm||T+1 (Before closing of business hours)|
|Intercity||2:00pm||T+1 (Before closing of business hours)|
*T- means the business day on which the payment instrument is lodged for clearing.
**Outward clearing instruments which are received within above defined cut-off timelines will be processed on the same working day. Instruments which are deposited after cut-off timelines will be processed on next working day.
2. Customers can contact Branch Manager/Customer Services Manager to get information about their rights, responsibilities and liabilities.
3. Customers can get the idea of updated policies/ procedures related to Clearing Operations from Branch Managers/Customer Services Manager.
4. Customers can get the idea of branches which are authorized for different clearing types by visiting our website www.habibmetro.com
5. Following is the criteria for lodgment of instruments for Same Day Clearing:
|i||Instrument Type||All Instruments issued in PKR|
|ii||Drawn on Bank||Same day clearing member bank’s branch|
|iii||Amount of Instrument||Equal and greater than PKR 100,000/-|
|iv||Instrument Received (Timing)||Till 9:30am daily|