Participating in IPOs is now simpler and more convenient than ever before! HABIBMETRO customers can subscribe to public offering of shares through digital channels (Internet Baking, Mobile App, ATMs) as well as through all HABIBMETRO branches.
e-IPO (Electronic Initial Public Offering)
Steps to be followed for e-IPO subscription:
- Visit CDC eServices website: https://eservices.cdcaccess.com.pk/public/index.xhtml
- Register on the web portal.
- Once registered, login and select eIPO tab.
- Select Public Offerings option.
- The new IPO will be displayed on top with the Subscribebutton enabled. Click on the Subscribe button.
- Enter CDS Participant ID and Account Number (or select IPO Facilitation Account if you don’t have a CDS Account).
- Verify the details fetched from CDS and enter the required amount of securities to be subscribed.
- Once successfully subscribed, the applicant will be shown a Subscription IDon the screen, which will also be sent to the registered Mobile Number and Email Address.
- The Subscription ID will be used to make payment against the application through HabibMetro Mobile App, Internet Banking and ATM.
Steps to be followed to make transactions through our ADC Channels:
- Login to HabibMetro Internet Banking
- Select Online Payments
- Under Online Payments Select Utility/Other
- Select E-IPO > Subscription ID needs to mention
- System will fetch and display the necessary details and amount for confirmation
- Generate OTP and Proceed with transaction
- If payment is successful, the applicant will receive confirmation from the Bank and CDC. Status of the application can be viewed as Payment (Done) in eServices portal (under eIPO -> My Subscriptions).
Terms & Conditions Apply
Registered Users are allowed to subscribe for available e-IPOs
Multiple Applications from single user not allowed for single IPO
Applicants have to submit Subscription ID for transaction to fetch the booking details
Benefits for HabibMetro Bank Customers
- HabibMetro Internet Banking Users can subscribe for shares anytime and anywhere
- e-IPO portal can be accessed 24 hours a day during subscription days
- No paper work required
- Instant Fund Transfers
- No Service Charges
- HabibMetro Customers will receive subscription alerts for upcoming IPOs