HABIBMETRO Islamic Investment Certificates (HIIC) are issued on the basis of Mudarabah; the Bank is Modarib (i.e Manager) and depositors are Rab-ul-Maal (i.e Depositors). They are available in PKR and USD, with multiple tenures to suit different investment needs and requirements.
HABIBMETRO Islamic Investment Certificates (HIIC)
- Minimum amount of investment: Rs. 25,000/-
- Profits and losses are shared by the partners according to the Islamic Shariah
- Available in tenures of 1, 3, 6 months and 1, 2, 3, 5 years.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual profit payment options are available for investments of 12 months and above
- Profit credited to linked account automatically
- Profit is distributed as per predetermined weightages after deducting management fee
- Also available in USD
How to Apply
For more information, please visit a HABIBMETRO SIRAT branch/Islamic Banking desk near you or contact us on 111-1 (HABIB)42242 .