About Jalozai Scheme:
PHA has an existing housing scheme in Jalozai near Nowshera. Around 2500 plots of different sizes (5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, and 1 Kanal) will be allotted through balloting. To be part of the balloting, people can visit HABIBMETRO designated branches and fill the customized deposit slips along with the form fee + 10% down payment. These customized slips will be available at all HABIBMETRO KPK and Islamic Banking Branches across the country.
|Plot Size||Full Price||10% Down Payment|
Processing Fee/Form Fee: PKR 1000 (Non-Refundable)
Modes of Payment:
- Manual Payment
- Collection through IBFT
- Overseas Collection through Roshan Digital Account(RDA)
Instructions to follow:
- In case of Manual Collection:
Applicants can visit any HABIBMETRO Branch or Islamic Banking branch, fill in the customized slips and submit a deposit-processing fee + down payment to start the process.
- Collection through IBFT:
Applicants can also start the process via IBFT facility from any bank. Once the amount is transferred, an applicant needs to provide the following details on the online form.
- Transaction ID.
- Bank Name.
- Sender Account Number.
- Sender Account Title.
- Overseas Collection through Roshan Digital Account (RDA):
- Overseas Pakistanis-having KPK domicile can also apply in this scheme.
- Overseas Pakistanis can open RDA account in HABIBMETRO and through RDA they can transfer their funds through web banking / IBFT for the housing scheme.
- Overseas Pakistanis who don’t have an RDA Account can visit ://www.habibmetro.com/roshan-digital-account-new/
After depositing, the amount applicants need to visit PHA website: www.housingkp.gov.pk for online submission of application. All fields are mandatory; applicants are requested to mention their account details for refund of down payment.